THE NEW UNIFORM

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

We are now heading towards the end of Summer (I feel dirty even saying that), which means your flowy summer dress is about to retire, but it's not time to bust out the leather pants yet. My answer?... The New Uniform!

Because I work in fashion, I don't actually have a clothing guideline to adhere to, so this is purely something I have curated to save my ass on those mornings I can't muster up a brilliant outfit.
The New Uniform is simple but effective; a striped tee, tucked into a high-waisted leather skirt. The key is to add trend relevant accessories (totally having a necktie moment). Plus you can power pair with heels & a matte red lip (MAC Cosmetics Ruby Woo is my favourite) & WALLAH! Now you have the perfect after-work-drinks outfit. You can thank me later!



Wearing : 66 The Label Hat,  H&M Tee (Men's), Armani Watch, Daniel Avakian necktie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KIRSTY IRWIN All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger