THE WASH

Thursday, February 11, 2016

If you couldn't already tell, I'm a huge fan of accoutrement! I think just adding a simple piece of jewellery can make a big statement when styling.
With that being said, I do have my favourites which I never take off. These sterling silver stacking rings from Insignia are more or less an extension of my hand.
If you constantly wear yours you might not need to polish them, as the natural oils in your skin keeps them gleaming. If you don't wear your sterling silver everyday, they will tarnish. So here is a little trick to get them shining again:

1. Place baking soda or a mild detergent in lukewarm water.
2. Stir & ensure all the granules have dissolved (if you don't dissolve the product properly they can scratch the surface of your rings).
3. Place rings in the prepared solution & leave rings in there until you see a visible appearance (this doesn't take too long).
4. Rise & polish with a cloth.

Warning *extremely shiny rings can become an obsession



Wearing : Insignia sterling silver rings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KIRSTY IRWIN All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger